MG112A Active Loudspeaker is designed with a high efficiency
12" woofers with a 3” V.C and 1” exit Mylar Compression HF driver driven by a powerful and efficient Class A/B amplifier. Ideal for
multiple venues including live vocal or DJ performances, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a
commercial environment; the self-contained powered system features an
XLR and ¼” TRS (Combo) input jack as well as XLR Signal Loop-Through output.
The cabinet’s exterior design also allows for the cabinets to be used
as a Stage Monitor or vertical loudspeaker.
• 12" Active Loudspeaker with Monitor Cut
• 800W Peak Power
• 90° x 60° Coverage Pattern
• Powerful Class A/B Amplifier with Cooling Fan
• NEUTRIK Balanced Combo Input Jack (XLR and 1/4" TRS)
• XLR Loop Through (Output)
• (20) M8 Flying / Suspension Points