The DPN-12BT is an active, 550W portable full range loudspeaker with an integrated USB / SD player and BT Wireless controller. The DPN-12BT is powered by a powerful Class H amplifier with multiple inputs including a USB / SD AUX channel with USB and SD Flash Memory inputs with dedicated volume control. The BT wireless function allows users to easily connect Bluetooth enabled devices to the speaker and play audio without the hassle and cost of long cables while the digital USB / SD player accepts flash memory drives and plays prerecord audio files. The DPN-12BT also includes a MIC inputs channels (XLR and 1/4" Connectors) and a LINE Input channel with XLR and Stereo RCA connectors. Outputs include a balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS output to patch the audio signal to another speaker or audio device. Integrated Bass and Treble controls allow you to adjust and fine tune your sound and it's 8 Ohm parallel output allows you to hook up a DPN-12P (12" Passive) speaker via this output to create a powerful sound system using only one powered speaker.
• 12" Active Full Range Loudspeaker USB / SD / BT Wireless player and controller
• 550W Peak Power
• BT Wireless to connect Bluetooth enabled devices.
• 8Ω parallel output to power a DPN12P passive cabinet.
• Flying Points
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" MIC Inputs
• Ballanced XLR and Stereo RCA Line Inputs
• XLR and 1/4" TRS Line Output
• Bass and Treble Controls
• MIC Channel Volume knob
• LINE Channel Volume Knob
• MAIN Volume Knob
• Dual ABS recessed side handles.
• Pole-mount Receptacle.